What are Keys Crates ?
- Keys Crates are subscription based boxes that will be shipped monthly for one low rate. A variety of fish or shellfish is chosen every month, depending on the seasonal availability of the fish, which allows for you to try a multitude of the Key's most delicious seafood. Signing up for a recurring subscription saves you 10% per month on the cost of each box.
How does shipping work?
- All fish and shellfish orders are shipped based on weight and location. All shipping is overnight to your door, unless otherwise specified.
How long does it take to ship?
- All fish and shellfish orders are processed and overnight shipped to you within 1-3 business days. Keys Crates are shipped overnight every Monday and Wednesday.
How is fish delivered?
- Our fish is caught locally, sealed and then shipped overnight to your door for the ultimate in freshness.
How should I store my fish?
-Fresh fish can be stored in the fridge and eaten within 3 days. Any fish for later consumption can be places in the freezer immediately and used within one month. For frozen fish: Fish to be eaten within a day should be thawed in the fridge for best results.
Is your stone crab frozen?
- No. Our stone crab is caught, cooked, chilled and shipped fresh to you. Never frozen.
See something you want and we don't have? Click on the contact page and send us a request!